How To Prevent Further Harm Through Publicity After A Serious Injury Or Loss
Harper & Peterson PLLC, has had the privilege of helping many people recover compensation after being injured or losing loved ones in unspeakable tragedies, such as murders, falls in the 35W bridge collapse and other notorious incidents.
Sometimes we have represented well-known people, such as politicians, wealthy business owners, entertainers and sports celebrities, for whom privacy is essential. In other cases, we have represented previously private individuals who suffered great injuries in crimes or accidents highlighted by the mass media. Whether the survivor or the injury itself was of greatest interest to the public, our clients in such cases want and need privacy, as they:
- Need time and space to mourn, regroup and recover while adapting to a “new normal” after an unspeakable loss
- Want to preserve the ability for minors and other vulnerable people in a family or company to live as normal of a life as possible after a dramatic event
- Desire to prevent intrusion by scammers, burglars, kidnappers or others who might target them for theft or extortion if their high-dollar compensation amounts are made public
In all our injury cases, but especially in notorious incidents that naturally attract the glare of public attention, we take every measure we can to protect our clients’ privacy. We painstakingly build safeguards into documents that will be a part of court records to prevent our clients’ sensitive information from being leaked to media sources without their consent.
Our Pledge To You As We Hold Wrongdoers Accountable: Confidentiality And Transparency
The bottom line about privacy is as follows: Attorney-client communications in Minnesota and elsewhere are private. Court documents may or may not be totally private. Key information can be made private through techniques we have employed for many clients before you. When you entrust your serious legal matters to Harper & Peterson PLLC, you can count on us to:
- Keep private information confidential in as many forums as is possible
- Keep you aware, at all times, of who will have access to any information about you, your family, your business, your injuries and your case outcome
- Let you know of options for enhancing your privacy so that you can make the right choices and take actions to protect your finances, public image and other vital interests
Schedule A Consultation Learn More
The topic of privacy is sensitive by nature. A qualified lawyer from our Woodbury office can explain more specifics in person, depending on the particulars of your case. Let us explore ways to protect your private information while bringing an aggressive offense on your behalf against wrongdoers who caused your injuries and losses. Call 651-738-8539 or email us to schedule a confidential, no-obligation consultation.